Ryan’s Private Client Division is delighted to offer Overseas Property Insurance, giving you peace of mind that your property is insured even if unoccupied or let.
Our Overseas Property policies include full and comprehensive insurance wording, written in English.
Cover Benefits include:
- Malicious Damage
- Storm or Flood
- Burst Pipes
- Impact with road vehicles or animals
- Subsidence, Heave or Landslip
- Escape of water/oil
- Falling Trees
- Loss of rent if your property is rented out
- Property Owners Liability
- English speaking claims experts
Additional benefits available:
- Cover when you let your property, including damage caused by tenants
- Theft cover if your property is left unoccupied
- Cover for buildings that automatically includes terraces, swimming pools, tennis courts, outbuildings and perimeter walls
- Cover for Fine Art & Antiques
- No limit on items of higher value, such as valuable furniture or televisions
- Weight of snow damage
- Additional fees and expenses incurred in satisfying the requirements of the local authority
- Cover up to 4,000 Euros to make good physical loss or damage to the garden for certain perils
- Emergency Travel cover (if holiday home suffers damage and client is needed to be present on site)
- No unoccupancy conditions
Call the team for your personal quotation on freephone 01473 343300, e-mail us at
or complete a Quote Form.
Your UK home & contents – we will also be happy to provide you with a quotation for your UK home and contents, call the team or simply provide us with your renewal date.
French Legal Services - If you are thinking of buying or selling a property in France this should be an exciting time for you. But dealing with French legal matters can be extremely complex adding unnecessary stress to your situation.
Ryan insurance is working in association with Ashton KCJ’s dedicated team of French Property solicitors and they will help you work through the legal issues and contracts. www.ashtonkcj.co.uk/france